Among the research and development activity of PNEUMOIDRAULICA ENGINEERING, an important role is played by the study and the production of many kinds of compatible spare parts for pneumatic and hydraulic equipments. Often it happens that the standard components which equip the installations have a short operation life, thus requiring frequent and costly repairs and stops with consequent loss of production. Just as often it happens that the original spare parts, for commercial policy of the manufacturer, have a cost disproportionately high compared to the objective value of the parts himself and they have a very long lead time. Not least the fact that some parts are not available individually but only in kit. Target of PNEUMOIDRAULICA ENGINEERING is to develop the individual parts perfectly suited to the specific application, using materials and technical solutions able to ensure the maximum operating life at a very competitive price.
In practice the aim is to provide parts with technical features and operating life equal or greater than the original parts at a lower price, allowing high savings to the user customer.
Some type of spare parts:
- Filter elements
- Plungers (anchors) for solenoids
- Scope for purchase the single part with no need to buy the complete kit
- Short delivery times (agreements for the management of the stock delivery)
- Reduced maintenance = reduced accidents
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced costs for non-production
- Reduced times for finding spares
- Production, compression and storage of hydrocarbons
- Hollow glass industry (machines IS)